Felucca Sail Boat
8 Nights / 9 Days
Cairo, aswan, KomOmbo, Edfu & Luxor
This program for visiting
Cairo, Giza, Aswan, Kom-Ombo, Edfu & Luxor
(9 nights – 10 days) REF # (CAL/9/F)
The program includes:
*3 nights in Cairo (based on Bed & Breakfast).
*1 night in Aswan (based on Bed & Breakfast).
*1 night in Luxor (based on Bed & Breakfast).
*2 nights on Felucca, traditional sailing boat, (Full Board)
*2 nights in A/C train Cairo / Aswan & Luxor / Cairo (1st Class spanish / recliner seats train).
*Tours in Cairo, Giza, Aswan, Kom-Ombo, Edfu & Luxor.
*English speaking guide in Giza, Cairo, Aswan & Luxor.
*All transfers & Pick-up services (according to the itinerary).
* Tipping to drivers & hotels staff.
Day 01 : Arrive at Cairo Int'l Airport, meet & transfer to hotel check-in, overnight at hotel.
Day 02 :Breakfast drive to Giza Plateau visiting the Three Pyramids (Cheops, Khaphren & Mekarinos) Sphinx & the Valley Temple, afternoon visiting Memphis, the old capital of ancient Egypt, where you will visit the original statue of Ramses the second, then Sakkara pyramids the first step pyramid, Mere-Ruka Tomb showing all scenes of ancient life (Hunting, cattle slaughtering, fishing, crownation...etc) & Titi Pyramid (sculptured by Hieroglyphs characters from inside), overnight at hotel.
Day 03 : Breakfast, visiting the Egyptian Museum where you will see thousands of statues & antiquities, then transfer to Citadel, visiting Mohamed Ali Mosque (Alabaster Mosque), afternoon, drive to Coptic Area, visiting the Hanging Church & Ben-Ezra Synagogue, overnight train to Aswan.
Day 04 : Arrive to Aswan, meet, transfer to hotel & check-in, afternoon, visiting Philae Temple, built on Agelika Island then visit the unfinished obelisk & the High dam of Aswan, overnight at hotel.
Day 05 : Early breakfast, (Optional trip to Abu-Simbel), visiting Elephantine island & Kitchner Island, check-on Felucca, enjoy the sun & the view of the both side of the Nile River while having lunch & dinner, over night on Felucca, sailing on the way to Kom-Ombo.
Day 06 : Breakfast, enjoy the sun & the view of the both side of the Nile River, Lunch & Dinner on Felucca, sailing on the way to Kom-Ombo, over night on Felucca.
Day 07 : Breakfast, visit Kom-Ombo Temple, then drive to to visit Edfu temple, then drive to Luxor, arrive to Luxor, check-in Hotel, visiting East bank of Luxor: 1.Luxor Temple 2.Karnak Temple, overnight at hotel.
Day 08 : Breakfast, visit West Bank of luxor: 1.Valley of Kings 2.Valley of Queens 3.Hatchepsut Temple 4.Colossi of Memnon, transfer to the station, for an overnight train back to Cairo.
Day 09 : Arrive to Cairo, transfer to hotel, free at leisure, overnight at hotel.
Day 10 : Breakfast, transfer to Cairo Int’l Airport, to fly back home.
* Out of peak DBL occupancy (US$ 449) Single occupancy (US$ 629)
* Christmas, new year & Easter package price DBL occupancy (US$ 549) Single Occupancy (US$ 779)
* The entrance fees of sightseeing (cost only US$ 136 or US$ 81 for students or youth travelers cardholder), International flight tickets, Egyptian entry visa, guides' tipping, beverages & personal expenses (phone bills, laundry service ...etc) are not included.
* Hotel in Cairo, Aswan & Luxor will be 3 star hotels (air-conditioned room with inside bathroom), but the boat will be a traditional sailing boat.
* All our programs could be started any day and still flexible to make any requested changes (upgrading hotels & cruise to 4 or 5 star, and upgrade the recliner train to deluxe sleeper train with dinner & breakfast with an extra of US$ 90 pp).
* 35% deposit is required upon receiving our primary confirmation, either by bank transfer or by Western Union. While the rest of payment will be on arrival in US$, GBP or Euro and on cash basis by local market exchange rate.