Nile Cruise & Dahab
8 Nights / 9 Days
Cairo, aswan, KomOmbo, Edfu & Luxor
This program for visiting
Cairo, Giza, Aswan, Kom-Ombo, Edfu, Luxor, Dahab & St. Catherine
(14 nights – 15 days) REF # (CALD/14/C)
The Package Includes:
* 3 nights in Cairo (based on Bed & Breakfast).
* 1 night in Aswan (based on Bed & Breakfast).
* 3 nights on 5 star cruise boat (Full Board).
* 2 nights in A/C train Cairo / Aswan & Luxor / Cairo (1st Class spanish / recliner seats train).
* 4 nights in Dahab (Bed only).
* 1 night on Moses Mountain (for sunrise)
* 2 ways A/C bus Cairo / Dahab / Cairo.
* Tours in:
- Upper Egypt: Aswan, Kom-Ombo, Edfu & Luxor.
- Cairo & Giza
- Dahab & St. Catherine.
* English speaking guide in Aswan & Luxor.
* All transfers & Pick-up services (according to the itinerary).
* Tipping for drivers, hotels & cruise staff.
Day 1: Arrive at Cairo Int'l Airport, meet & transfer to hotel check-in, overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Breakfast drive to Giza Plateau visiting the Three Pyramids (Cheops, Khaphren & Mekarinos) Sphinx & the Valley Temple, afternoon visiting Memphis, the old capital of ancient Egypt, where you will visit the original statue of Ramses the second, then Sakkara pyramids the first step pyramid, Mere-Ruka Tomb showing all scenes of ancient life (Hunting, cattle slaughtering, fishing, crownation...etc) & Titi Pyramid (sculptured by Hieroglyphs characters from inside), overnight at hotel.
Day 3: Early breakfast, visiting the Egyptian Museum where you will see thousands of statues & antiquities, includes the golden collection of King Tutankhamun, then transfer to Citadel, visiting Mohamed Ali Mosque (Alabaster Mosque), afternoon, drive to Coptic Area, visiting the Hanging Church & Ben-Ezra Synagogue, overnight train to Aswan.
Day 4: Arrive to Aswan, meet, transfer to hotel, check-in, then visiting Philae Temple, built on Agelika Island & the High dam of Aswan, overnight at hotel.
Day 5: Early breakfast, (Optional trip to Abu-Simbel), transfer to Nile Cruise & check-in, having lunch, visiting Elephantine Island & Kitchner Island, having dinner, overnight on Cruise sailing on the way to Kom-Ombo.
Day 6: Breakfast, visiting Kom-Ombo Temple, having lunch, visiting Edfu Temple, having dinner over night on Cruise on the way to Luxor.
Day 7: Breakfast, arrive to Luxor, visiting East bank of Luxor: 1. Luxor Temple 2. Karnak Temple, overnight on cruise in Luxor.
Day 8: Breakfast, then visiting West Bank of luxor: 1.Valley of Kings 2.Valley of Queens 3.Hatchepsut Temple 4.Colossi of Memnon, overnight train to Cairo.
Day 9: Arrive to Cairo, afternoon bus to Dahab, arrives to Dahab bus station, transfer to Hotel to check-in & overnight.
Day 10: Transfer to the Blue-Hole, the best place ever for snorkeling, back to hotel, free at leisure & overnight in hotel.
Day 11: Free at leisure day in Dahab to relax, at midnight drive to Moses Mountain, climb it up, reach the top at sun rise, overlooking the most lovely view of South Sinai Mountains.
Day 12: On the way down you will stop to visit Saint-Catherine Monastery, then back to hotel, free at leisure day, overnight in hotel.
Day 13: Drive to south to Blue Lagoons to swim & snorkeling, back to Dahab & overnight.
Day 14: Afternoon, catch the bus back to Cairo, arrive to Cairo at night, transfer to hotel & overnight.
Day 15:Breakfast, transfer to Cairo Int'l Airport, to fly back home.
* Out of peak DBL occupancy (US$ 629) Single occupancy (US$ 909)
* Christmas, new year & Easter package price DBL occupancy (US$ 759) Single occupancy (US$ 1089).
* The entrance fees of sightseeing (cost only US$ 141 or US$ 85 for students or youth travelers cardholder), International flight tickets, Egyptian entry visa, guides' tipping, snorkel equipment, beverages & personal expenses (phone bills, laundry service ...etc.) are not included.
* Hotel in Cairo, Aswan & Dahab will be 3 star hotel, but the Cruise boat will be 5 star cruise boat (all classified by the tourism ministry).
* All our programs could be started any day and still flexible to make any requested changes (upgrading hotels to 4 or 5 star, and upgrade the recliner train to deluxe sleeper train with dinner & breakfast with an extra of US$ 90 pp).
* 35% deposit is required upon receiving our primary confirmation, either by bank transfer or by Western Union. While the rest of payment will be on arrival in US$, GBP or Euro and on cash basis by local market exchange rate.