Lake Nasser Cruise
Cairo, Giza, Aswan, Kom-Ombo, Edfu, Luxor, Alexandria, Abu-Simbel & Lake Nasser (14 nights - 15 days)
This program for visiting
Cairo, Giza, Aswan, Kom-Ombo, Edfu, Luxor, Alexandria, Abu-Simbel & Lake Nasser
(14 nights - 15 days) REF # (CALMX/14/C)
The Package Includes:
* 5 nights in Cairo (based on Bed & Breakfast).
* 3 nights on 5 star cruise boat (Full Board).
* 4 nights on Lake Nasser cruise 5 star, Aswan / Abu Simbel, (Full Board)
* 2 nights in A/C train Cairo / Aswan & Luxor / Cairo (1st class recliner seat train).
* Bus ticket Abu Simbel / Aswan.
* Dinner cruise trip
* Sound & Light Show, at Giza Plateau.
* Over day Alexandria trip.
* Tours in:
- Upper Egypt: Aswan, Kom-Ombo, Edfu & Luxor.
- Cairo & Giza
* English speaking guide in Cairo, Giza, Alexandria, Aswan & Luxor.
* All transfers & Pick-up services (according to the itinerary).
* Tipping for drivers, hotel & cruises staff
Day 1: Arrive at Cairo Int'l Airport, meet & transfer to hotel check-in, overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Breakfast drive to Giza Plateau visiting the Three Pyramids (Cheops, Khaphren & Mekarinos) Sphinx & the Valley Temple, afternoon visiting Memphis, the old capital of ancient Egypt, where you will visit the original statue of Ramses the second, then Sakkara pyramids the first step pyramid, Mere-Ruka Tomb showing all scenes of ancient life (Hunting, cattle slaughtering, fishing, crownation...etc) & Titi Pyramid (sculptured by Hieroglyphs characters from inside), overnight at hote in Cairo.
Day 3: Breakfast, then visiting the Egyptian Museum where you will see thousands of statues & antiquities, includes the golden collection of King Tutankhamun, then transfer to Citadel, visiting Mohamed Ali Mosque (Alabaster Mosque), afternoon, drive to Coptic Area, visiting the Hanging Church & Ben-Ezra Synagogue, overnight train to Aswan.
Day 4: Arrive to Aswan, meet and transfer to Lake Nasser cruise. Embarkation before lunch, lunch on board. Visit to Kalabasha temple and Hemispeos of Beit El Wali. Dinner & Overnight on board.
Day 5: After breakfast, sailing to Wadi El-Sebua and Dakka, Lunch, Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 6: After breakfast, morning visit to Wadi El Sebua & Dakka, Lunch on board, sail to Amada to visit temple then sail to Kasr Ibrim, Dinner & overnight on board.
Day 7: After breakfast Explanation of Citadel of Kasr Ibrim, Lunch on board while sailing to Abu Simbel. Visit to Abu Simbel temples. Dinner & overnight on board.
Day 8: Check out after breakfast and drive by A/C bus to Aswan, arrive to Aswan, transfer to Nile Cruise & check-in, having lunch, afternoon visiting Philae Temple, built on Agelika Island & the High dam of Aswan, having dinner, overnight on Cruise in Aswan.
Day 9: Breakfast, afternoon, having lunch, then visiting Elephantine Island & Kitchner Island, having dinner, overnight sailing on the way to Kom-Ombo.
Day 10: Breakfast, visiting Kom-Ombo Temple, having lunch, visiting Edfu Temple, having dinner over night on Cruise on the way to Luxor.
Day 11: Breakfast, arrive to Luxor, visiting East bank of Luxor: 1. Luxor Temple 2. Karnak Temple, then visiting West Bank of luxor: 1.Valley of Kings 2.Valley of Queens 3.Hatchepsut Temple 4.Colossi of Memnon, overnight train to Cairo.
Day 12: Arrive to Cairo, meet, transfer to hotel & check-in, free at leisure day, at night Dinner cruise trip, includes an open buffet dinner & Show (Belly Dancer, Whirling Darwish, folklore dance & oriental Western songs & music) while cruising the Cairo Nile river for 2 hours, overnight at hotel.
Day 13: Breakfast, drive to Alexandria, visiting the Greco Roman Museum, Roman theater, Alexandria Great Library (Newly Opened) & Montazah Royal Palace, drive back to Cairo, overnight at hotel.
Day 14: Breakfast, afternoon free, at night, Sound & Light Show, at Giza Plateau, where all the plateau lighten up by laser after the sun set, while the sphinx tell the history of Cairo since he start guarding the plateau of Giza till the French army left Egypt with their Emperor Napoleon Ponabart, overnight at hotel.
Day 15: Breakfast, transfer to Cairo Int'l Airport, to fly back home.
* Out of peak DBL occupancy (US$ 789) Single occupancy (US$ 1019)
* Christmas, new year & Easter package price DBL occupancy (US$ 979) Single occupancy (US$ 1329).
* The entrance fees of sightseeing (cost only US$ 136 or US$ 81 for students or youth travelers cardholder), International flight tickets, Egyptian entry visa, guides' tipping, beverages & personal expenses (phone bills, laundry service ...ets) are not included.
* Hotel in Cairo will be 3 star hotel, but the Cruise boats will be 5 star cruise boat (all classified by the tourism ministry).
* All our programs could be started any day and still flexible to make any requested changes (upgrading hotels & cruise to 4 or 5 star, and upgrade the recliner train to deluxe sleeper train with dinner & breakfast with an extra of US$ 90 pp).
* 35% deposit is required upon receiving our primary confirmation, either by bank transfer or by Western Union. While the rest of payment will be on arrival in US$, GBP or Euro and on cash basis by local market exchange rate.