8 Nights / 9 Days
Cairo, aswan, KomOmbo, Edfu & Luxor
This program for visiting
Cairo, Giza, Aswan, Kom-Ombo, Edfu, Hurghada & Luxor
(10 nights - 11 days) REF # (CALH/10/C)
The Package Includes:
* 3 nights in Cairo (based on Bed & Breakfast).
* 3 nights on 5 star cruise boat (Full Board).
* 3 nights in Hurghada (based on Bed & Breakfast).
* 1 night train tickets Cairo / Aswan (1st class / recliner seats / A.C)
* 2 ways Pullman A/C bus tickets Luxor / Hurghada / Cairo.
* Tours in Cairo & Giza, Upper Egypt (Aswan, Kom-Ombo, Edfu & Luxor).
* English speaking guide in Cairo, Giza , Aswan & Luxor.
* All transfers & Pick-up services (according to the itinerary).
* Tipping to drivers & hotels staff.
Day 1: Arrive at Cairo Int'l Airport, meet & assist, transfer to hotel check-in, overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Breakfast drive to Giza Plateau visiting the Three Pyramids (Cheops, Khaphren & Mekarinos) Sphinx & the Valley Temple, afternoon visiting Memphis, the old capital of ancient Egypt, where you will visit the original statue of Ramses the second, then Sakkara pyramids the first step pyramid, Mere-Ruka Tomb showing all scenes of ancient life (Hunting, cattle slaughtering, fishing, crownation...etc) & Titi Pyramid (sculptured by Hieroglyphs characters from inside), overnight at hotel.
Day 3: Early breakfast, visiting the Egyptian Museum where you will see thousands of statues & antiquities, includes the golden collection of King Tutankhamun, then transfer to Citadel, visiting Mohamed Ali Mosque (Alabaster Mosque), afternoon, drive to Coptic Area, visiting the Hanging Church & Ben-Ezra Synagogue, overnight train to Aswan.
Day 4: Breakfast, Arrive to Aswan, meet, transfer to Nile Cruise & check-in, having lunch, afternoon visiting Philae Temple, built on Agelika Island, then visit the unfinished obelisk & the High dam of Aswan, then visiting Elephantine Island & Kitchner Island, having dinner, overnight on Cruise in Aswan.
Day 5: Breakfast, visiting Kom-Ombo Temple, having lunch, visiting Edfu Temple, having dinner, overnight sailing on the way to Luxor.
Day 6: Breakfast, arrive to Luxor, visiting East bank of Luxor: 1. Luxor Temple 2. Karnak Temple, having lunch & dinner, over night on Cruise on the way to Luxor.
Day 7: Breakfast, visit West Bank of luxor: 1.Valley of Kings 2.Valley of Queens 3.Hatchepsut Temple 4.Colossi of Memnon, at night, transfer to catch A/C Pullman bus to Hurghada, arrive to Hurghada, transfer to hotel to check-in & overnight.
Day 8: Breakfast, afternoon free, enjoying the sunny beaches of Hurghada, overnight at hotel.
Day 9: Breakfast, afternoon free, enjoying the sunny beaches of Hurghada, overnight at hotel.
Day 10: Breakfast, free at leisure day, then catch A/C bus to Cairo, arrive to Cairo, transfer to hotel & overnight at hotel.
Day 11: Breakfast, transfer to Cairo Int'l Airport, to fly back home.
* Out of peak DBL occupancy (US$ 589) Single occupancy (US$ 799)
* Christmas, new year & Easter package price DBL occupancy (US$ 629) Single occupancy (US$ 909).
* The entrance fees of sightseeing (cost only US$ 136 or US$ 81 for students or youth travelers cardholder), International flight tickets, Egyptian entry visa, guides' tipping, beverages & personal expenses (phone bills, laundry service ...etc) are not included.
* Hotel in Cairo & Hurghada will be 3 star hotel(air-conditioned room with inside bathroom), but the Cruise boat will be 5 star cruise boat (all classified by the tourism ministry).
* All our programs could be started any day and still flexible to make any requested changes (upgrading hotels & cruise to 4 or 5 star, and upgrade the recliner train to deluxe sleeper train with dinner & breakfast with an extra of US$ 45 pp).
* 35% deposit is required upon receiving our primary confirmation, either by bank transfer or by Western Union. While the rest of payment will be on arrival in US$, GBP or Euro and on cash basis by local market exchange rate.