Cairo, Giza, Aswan, Kom-Ombo, Edfu, Luxor, Baharya Oasis & the white desert, Sharm El-Sheikh, Hurghada, Alexandria, Dahab & St. Catherine.(17 nights - 18 days)
This program for visiting:
Cairo, Giza, Aswan, Kom-Ombo, Edfu, Luxor, Baharya Oasis & the white desert, Sharm El-Sheikh, Hurghada, Alexandria, Dahab & St. Catherine.
(17 nights - 18 days) REF # (CBALDHSHX/17/C)
The Package Includes:
* 5 nights in Cairo (based on Bed & Breakfast).
* 2 nights in Baharya (Based on B.B).
* 1 night 2 days in the white desert by 4WD jeep (Inc. Dinner & Breakfast
* 2 nights in Hurghada (based on Bed & Breakfast).
* 3 nights on 5 star cruise boat (Full Board).
* 1 night in A/C train Cairo / Aswan (1st Class recliner seats train).
* 2 nights in Dahab (Bed only).
* 1 night on Moses Mountain (for sunrise).
* 2 tickets (Cairo / Baharya / Cairo) in A.C buses.
* A/C bus tickets Sharm / Dahab / Cairo.
* A/C bus Luxor / Hurghada.
* Ferry boat Hurghada / Sharm El-Sheikh
* Overday Alexandria trip
* Dinner cruise trip
* Sound & Light Show, at Giza Plateau.
* Abu-Simbel : Visiting Ramses II & his wife Nefertari by bus
* Tours in:
- Upper Egypt: Aswan, Kom-Ombo, Edfu & Luxor.
- Cairo & Giza
- Dahab & St. Catherine.
* English speaking guide in Cairo, Giza, Alexandria, Aswan & Luxor.
* All transfers & Pick-up services (according to the itinerary), except in Sharm El-Sheikh.
* Tipping to drivers & hotels staff.
Day 1 : Arrive at Cairo Int'l Airport, meet & assist, transfer to hotel check-in, overnight at hotel.
Day 2 : Breakfast drive to Giza Plateau visiting the Three Pyramids (Cheops, Khaphren & Mekarinos) Sphinx & the Valley Temple, afternoon visiting Memphis, the old capital of ancient Egypt, where you will visit the original statue of Ramses the second, then Sakkara pyramids the first step pyramid, Mere-Ruka Tomb showing all scenes of ancient life (Hunting, cattle slaughtering, fishing, crownation...etc) & Titi Pyramid (sculptured by Hieroglyphs characters from inside), at night, Sound & Light Show, at Giza Plateau, where all the plateau lighten up by laser after the sun set, while the sphinx tell the history of Cairo since he start guarding the plateau of Giza till the French army left Egypt with their Emperor Napoleon Ponabart, overnight at hotel.
Day 3 : Early breakfast, visiting the Egyptian Museum where you will see thousands of statues & antiquities, includes the golden collection of King Tutankhamun, then transfer to Citadel, visiting Mohamed Ali Mosque (Alabaster Mosque), afternoon, drive to Coptic Area, visiting the Hanging Church & Ben-Ezra Synagogue, overnight at hotel.
Day 4 : Breakfast, transfer to Cairo bus station, catch the A.C Bus to Baharya Oasis, leaves at 07:00 AM arrive at 12:00PM, meet our representative, then having a local tour visiting: the Hot & Cold Springs, The Black Mountain & the English House, then visit Pyramid Mountain, The Oasis Museum (or the biology museum), finish your day by visiting Bir El-Ghaba & Bir El-Matar. Back to hotel having lunch & Dinner, overnight at hotel.
Day 5 : Breakfast, start by 4WD Jeep, on the way to the White Desert, visiting the Great Sand Dunes, Swiss Tomb, Black mountain & the Bedouin Village, then drive to the Crystal Mountain & El-Akabat. Reaching the White Desert, where you will camp overnight, dinner will be served while enjoying the Bedouins Music & sleeping covered by the stars.
Day 6 : Breakfast, then get our way back to Baharya Oasis, enjoying cruise the marvelous Sand Dunes of the western desert. Back to hotel, having lunch & dinner, overnight at hotel.
Day 7 : Breakfast, catch the bus back to Cairo, arrive to Cairo, at night, transfer to Railway station to catch an overnight train to Aswan.
Day 8 : Arrive to Aswan, meet, transfer to Nile Cruise & check-in, having lunch, afternoon visiting Philae Temple, built on Agelika Island & the High dam of Aswan, having dinner, overnight on Cruise in Aswan.
Day 9 : Early breakfast, drive to Abu-Simbel : Visiting Ramses II & his wife Nefertari by bus, having lunch, then visiting Elephantine Island & Kitchner Island, having dinner, overnight sailing on the way to Kom-Ombo.
Day 10 : Breakfast, visiting Kom-Ombo Temple, having lunch, visiting Edfu Temple, having dinner over night on Cruise on the way to Luxor.
Day 11 : Breakfast, arrive to Luxor, visiting East bank of Luxor: 1. Luxor Temple 2. Karnak Temple, then visiting West Bank of luxor: 1.Valley of Kings 2.Valley of Queens 3.Hatchepsut Temple 4.Colossi of Memnon, transfer to bus station to catch A/C bus to Hurghada, arrive to Hurghada, transfer to hotel to check-in & overnight.
Day 12 : Breakfast, afternoon free, enjoying the sunny beaches of Hurghada, overnight at hotel.
Day 13 (20.04.09): Breakfast, transfer to catch fast ferry to Sharm El-Sheikh, arrive to Sharm El-Sheikh, catch the next bus to Dahab, transfer to hotel & overnight at hotel in Dahab.
Day 14 : Transfer to Blue hole the best place for snorkling, at midnight drive to Moses Mountain, climb it up, reach the top at sun rise, overlooking the most lovely view of South Sinai Mountains.
Day 15 : On the way down you will stop to visit Saint-Catherine Monastery, overnight at hotel in Dahab.
Day 16 : Check-out then transfer to bus station to catch A/C bus to Cairo, arrive to Cairo, transfer to hotel to check-in & overnight.
Day 17 : Breakfast, drive to Alexandria, visiting the Roman Tombs of Catacombs, Roman theater, Alexandria Great Library (Newly Opened), Qaitbay Citadel & Montazah Royal Palace, drive back to Cairo, at night, Dinner cruise trip, includes an open buffet dinner & Show (Belly Dancer, Whirling Darwish, folklore dance & oriental Western songs & music) while cruising the Cairo Nile river for 2 hours. back to hotel, overnight at hotel.
Day 18 : Breakfast, transfer to Cairo Int'l Airport, to fly back home.
* Out of peak DBL occupancy (US$ 819) Single occupancy (US$ 1129) * Christmas, new year & Easter package price DBL occupancy (US$ 879) Single occupancy (US$ 1219).
* The entrance fees of sightseeing (cost only US$ 153 or US$ 81 for students or youth travelers cardholder), diving or Snorkeling equipment, the beverages & personal expenses (phone bills, laundry service ..etc) are not included.
* Accommodations in Cairo, Hurghada & Dahab will be in 3 star hotels (clean room with inside bathroom & air-condition), In Baharya will be in tourist class Hotel but the cruise will be 5 star boat (All Classified by the Tourism Ministry).
* The cruise boat may start from Luxor to Aswan or vise versa as per sailing schedule.
* All our programs could be started any day and still flexible to make any requested changes.
* 35% deposit is required 3 weeks prior to your arrival, rest of payment will be upon arrival in US$, GBP or Euro and on cash basis by local market exchange rate.