Cairo Stop over
2 Nights / 3 Days
Cairo & Giza
This program for visiting
Giza & Cairo
(2 nights – 3 days) REF # (CG/2)
The program includes:
* 2 nights in Cairo (based on Bed & Breakfast).
* 2 full days Tours in Cairo, Giza, Memphis & Sakkara.
* English speaking guide in Cairo & Giza.
* All transfers & Pick-up services (according to the itinerary).
* Tipping to drivers & hotels staff.
Day 01 : Arrive at Cairo Int'l Airport, transfer to hotel & check-in, overnight at hotel.
Day 02 : Breakfast drive to Giza Plateau visiting the Three Pyramids (Cheops, Khaphren & Mekarinos) Sphinx & the Valley Temple, afternoon visiting Memphis, the old capital of ancient Egypt, where you will visit the original statue of Ramses the second, then Sakkara pyramids the first step pyramid, Mere-Ruka Tomb showing all scenes of ancient life (Hunting, cattle slaughtering, fishing, crownation...etc) & Titi Pyramid (sculptured by Hieroglyphs characters from inside), overnight at hotel.
Day 03 : Breakfast, visiting the Egyptian Museum where you will see thousands of statues & antiquities, includes the Golden Collection of King Tutankhamun, then transfer to Citadel, visiting Mohamed Ali Mosque (Alabaster Mosque), afternoon, drive to Coptic Area, visiting the Hanging Church & Ben-Ezra Synagogue, transfer to Cairo Int'l Airport.
price & Notes
* Out of peak DBL occupancy (US$ 129) Single occupancy (US$ 219)
* Christmas, new year & Easter package price DBL occupancy (US$ 169) Single occupancy (US$ 279).
* The entrance fees of sightseeing (cost only US$ 49 or US$ 25 for students or youth travelers cardholder), international flights, Egyptian entry visa, tipping to guides, beverages & personal expenses (phone bills, laundry service ...etc) are not included.
* Hotel in Cairo will be 3 star hotel (air-conditioned room, with inside bathroom, classified by the tourism ministry).
* All our programs could be started any day and still flexible to make any requested changes (upgrading hotel to 4 or 5 star).
* 35% deposit is required upon receiving our primary confirmation either by bank transfer or by Western Union, while the rest of payment will be upon arrival in US$, GBP or Euro and on cash basis by local market exchange rate.